Friday, December 5, 2008

Long Overdue Update

Bridger's 3-month old portraits.
























Annual Kansas City Down Syndrome Guild Buddy Walk fund-raiser at the Chiefs' stadium. They had a carnival, a mile-long walk and lunch for over 7,000 people! Thanks to those of you who supported Bridger's Brigade! Here's Bridger with his gold medal, even if he slept through the entire walk (or should we say "carry").





Many of the Chiefs' defensive linemen were on hand for a photo opp. Recognize this guy? That's okay, neither do we.





Something tells me Conner isn't exactly "lovin' it."


Dawson's 5th birthday party.



















Our last boat outing in September


























Conner skiing with the cheater rope.

2 comments:

Dave & Karissa Hardman said...

Hooray for updates! I have been checking and checking. Love the pics- I can't believe how cute and chunky Bridger is getting. He looks adorable in that little blue sweater. Sooo cute! Love you guys!

Jeni said...

Hi Jana! Just wanted you to know I was checking in on your blog.
Your family is beautiful.
I saw Jason on the news the other night saying "Merry Christmas To Utah"...I think I saw him last year too?!?!?
It's been so good to re-connect with you!
Merry Christmas!