Saturday, September 19, 2009

Another Trip to Heaven

We weren't planning to do it, but since we stayed another week in Utah, Jana and I left the kids with Grandma and Grandpa to take a jaunt to Camp Loll for the 2nd Annual Staff Reunion.

This is the Grand Teton mountain range in Wyoming, for our Missouri friends who may not know.


Jana and I wrangled this Bison while roaming the boardwalks of Jackson Hole.
Here are two of my favorite things! CEYHO Basin for amazing climbing and rapelling and my beautiful Bride, Jana (not necessarily in that order).



Two miles from paradise (and really big mosquitos that have absolutely no business being in paradise).




1 comment:

Denise said...

The Tetons! That makes me a little homesick. We're thinking of taking the kids up that way for vacation next year. Rafting, Bar J, Bubba's, Old Faithful, Playmill...