Friday, January 1, 2010

November

This is Bridger's favorite sleeping position-folded over in sitting. He's a very flexible little dude!

Conner won his first pinewood derby! Sadly Dawson had swine flu, so I was home with him and Todd was out of town, so we weren't there to cheer him on. But he did great! He also got first place at BMX that week and was flyin' high!


These are our buddies across the street - the Blackwells - hangin' with the kids and enjoying some lunch.



Dawson had his first Kindergarten performance in the tie-dyed shirts they made at school. He did such a cute job singing! This is him at his desk enjoying a treat afterward.



The fourth grade went on a field trip to Jefferson City and got to tour some of the historic places there. This is at the Governor's Mansion. It was fun to go experience this with Conner and visit with the other parents.



This is Conner and his friend Alyssa.



Conner's class outside the Governor's Mansion.



These are my cheerleaders waiting for me to finish the race. Dawson is wearing the hideous shirt I got for running the "Pilgrim Pacer" 10k race in Shawnee Kansas. This is me right before my first 10k race. It was very cold!!! But I beat my best time and took 6th out of 56 women in my age category, so I was pretty excited!









No comments: